Unique Master Class for Angle investors
7-9 June 2021 we are running a Master Class for angle investors and other early stage investors. The Master Class will not go deep into investing technicalities but focus on what you should consider if you wish to ensure your investments are environmentally sustainable.
Do you know how to assess if a potential investment has an environmentally sustainable business model? – Is it scalable in the way the founders expect? Should they alter aspects of the business model to truly have a sustainable business?
Learn to avoid the risk of investing in an unsustainable business.
Through this Master Class you will enhance your ability to make good judgements of environmental sustainability aspects and qualify your decisions.
What will you learn / objective
- Key elements of environmental sustainability to consider for investors
- New elements to consider for businesses in the transition of to a sustainable society
- Ecosystem thinking – applicable in a business context
- Bioeconomy principles
- Minimize risk of burden shifting in new solutions
- Nature based solutions – concept and potential application
- Green means much more than climate
- Why value chain considerations are not enough
- and mor…
Book now, on Eventbrite to secure your seat.
The Master Class is a live event and run each of the three days from 14:00-16:00 (CEST) / 8:00-10:00 AM (ET) with limited number of participants to ensure dialogue and relevance.
Who is behind?
Dennis Lisbjerg has a Master (MSc) in Biology and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and more than eight years experience working with research and innovation programming in the bioeconomy area in Europe. He has an entrepreneurial spirit, and has headed startups and served as advisor for several others.
If you have any questions about the course, feel free to contact Dennis at dl @ biocircular.eu
Book now on Eventbrite. Priced at €599, it is worth the investment …